Saturday, February 26, 2011

UFC 127

Tonight is UFC 127, and even though the card is thoroughly mediocre, I'm still kinda looking forward to it.

First of all, I have no idea who the first main card fighters are....

Some predictions for the rest of the card:

Lytle by submission. I'm going balls out here and calling for an armbar.

Sotiropoulos by decision. I don't think he will be able to hold down Dennis Siver and get a submission.

Bisbing by brutal stoppage. I like Rivera, and his trash talk was epic (see video at end of post, if you haven't already). But he's too old and Bisbing should also be the more skilled striker.

B.J. Penn by TKO. Yes, that's a ref stoppage I'm calling. BJ is the smaller fighter which will give him a slight speed advantage. On top of that, he's already a fantastic striker. I see Fitch getting caught early in the fight and not recovering. Penn finishes the job. And yes, I realize Fitch hasn't yet been KO'd.

At this point I also enjoy watching Mark Hunt lose. And I hate his opponent, Chris Tucherererererrrrrr (who will definitely be cut if he loses). Kinda interested to see that fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment